In today's episode professor Jordan B. Peterson is back on the podcast. Professor Peterson has become world famous on Youtube with his lectures which is seen by millions of people around the world. Dr Peterson is a former Harvard professor of clinical psychology and he is now working as a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.
He has written the book Maps of MeaningThe architecture of belief, he has also authored or co-authored more than 80 academic research articles on a wide-variety of psychological topics and is one of the team behind the online program Selfauthoring.
The first time Jordan was a guest on the podcast we talked about why some old negative memories are reacquiring, how we all have our own map of the world and the importance of going outside of your comfort zone. You can hear the first episode here!
In today's episode we talk about:
- What is personality
- Why women feel more negative emotions than men
- the importance of understanding your child's personality and what we as parents can do.
- Why high IQ is an advantage and how it easily can be measured
- Techniques to help depression
- How to build your weakest aspects of yourself
- How we ask ourselves different questions based on for example, we are extrovert vs introvert
- How different personality types interpret the world.
- Why you should identify which of the five personality traits you belong
- What personality traits should you look for in a partner?
- And much more
Listen to the episode:
Norwegian listeners: Itunes
International listeners: Itunes