For 25 years, Joe Navarro worked as an FBI special agent in the area of counterintelligence and behavioral assessment. Today he is one of the world’s leading experts on nonverbal communications and lectures and consults with major corporations worldwide. He is an adjunct professor at Saint Leo University and frequently lectures at the Harvard Business School.
He has appeared on major U.S. and International media outlets including CNN International, Fox News, BBC, The Times (UK), Crossfire with Chris Matthews, CBS, NBC, NPR Radio, The Washington Post, and The Times (UK), on topics as varied as body language and management practices.
Joe is the international best-selling author of What Every Body is Saying which has been translated into 29 languages, and Louder Than Words, which The Wall Street Journal acclaimed as “One of the six best business books to read for your career in 2010.”.
In this episode we talk about:
- How we choose a partner
- How a mother revealed her son without knowing It
- Behavior that stands out for psychopaths and murderers
- How a shaky hand revealed a spy
- Can you see if someone is lying and what you should look for.
- Signs that your partner do not love you anymore
- What part of the body is most honest
- And lots more
You can order Joe latest book Three Minutes to Doomsday from here
Listen to the episode:
Norwegian listeners: Itunes
International listeners: Itunes